Thursday, October 18, 2012

I have been away?

Well, yes, I have been away.  Answering my own question.  The past several weeks have been a tough one.  I lost three people that were in my life.  One was a high school friend of mine that was tragically murdered.  The second was somebody I worked with and had committed suicide.  The third was a classmate of mine from massage school and she had a pulminary ambulism.  All of them happened with in a week of each other.  Then work hasn't been the hottest thing recently and I had been dealing with health issues (mine and the stress of a relatives).  So, with that being said it's been hard to concentrate on writing these days.  It'll get better.  I am getting better.  I'll do more writing now that I am in a better space.  I guess that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment