Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Wacky Wednesday...This Day in History, Joke of the Day, Silly Trivia

Here's another wacky Wednesday post:

Last time I wrote this sort of post I was up in Estes Park, Colorado and on vacation.  Today, I'm back home in Tucson and on-call for work.  So, heck, thought I'd make the time to catch up on my writing among other things.  And to make things easier for me to concentrate on writing is the fact that my parents are also out of town...Taking another vacation.

As I'm writing this post, I'm listening to my iPod and the song that came on is one of Bloodhound Gang's songs: Mope  Funny as all get out in it's own absurd way.

Some funny bumper stickers:

Editing is a rewording activity
Allow me to introduce my selves 
Chaos. Panic. Disorder. My work here is done

Cool fact: A cat has 32 muscles in each ear!!


On this day 1929:  The great stock market begins to crash and continues through October 29, 1929
On this day in 1945: The United Nations is created.

Birthdays
Bob Kane: Batman's creator
Kevin Kline: Actor

The presidential debates are over, unless there is another VP debate that I don't know about.  All that's left is election and that's in two weeks and then finally all the ads will be taken off the tv and the signage that litters our streets can be taken down (hope they do that quickly!).

Well, that's it for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment